Koga-ryu Ninjutsu Yashiki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea for RP

2 posters

Go down

An idea for RP Empty An idea for RP

Post by Kei Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:27 am

Alright. The Koga Ninja group needs an RP to impress people, so here's an idea we could go with!

I'm thinking, maybe we could have a little private training session fun in a bamboo forest? We'll all be masked there btw, and the RP I'm thinking we make it public so people can get caught up in our mini fight when they walk into it (assuming that people will hop in, lol).

So, setting: In a bamboo forest, all of us are ninja-ing about looking for each other to strike. For humour's sake, we should put some mad matrix skills into the RP, I'm sure it'll be pretty fun to fight in a bamboo forest.

At the same time, we could totally advertise ourselves.

Any ideas to add on?

Capture the flag amongst ourselves and all...
Kei
Kei
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

An idea for RP Empty Re: An idea for RP

Post by Xavierson Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 am

maybe a extension of the capture the flag idea...we all have pieces of cloth attached to ourselves. (maybe dangling from the trousers?) The objective is for your fellow ninja to get them.

overall I like the idea! Very Happy
Xavierson
Xavierson
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:52 am

*thinks about how if an accidental pull is made, the trousers would fall off and...*

Indeed! Promotion at the same time >=D

Do remember to bring lots and lots of disposable, sharp, throwing weapons. >=) Don't wanna be too careful about sharp objects.
Kei
Kei
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum